26 Apr Sweet Chili Chicken Lettuce Wraps
I’ve been eating these for lunch for weeks… so easy and delicious!
You are going to LOVE it!
Enjoy! Xo Jen
Sweet Chili Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 1/2 c. sweet chili sauce
- 1/3 c. low-sodium soy sauce
- Juice of 1 lime, plus wedges for serving
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Sriracha
- 2 tsp. freshly grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 12 leaves romaine or butter lettuce, for cups
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped cilantro
- In a large bowl, combine chili sauce, soy sauce, lime juice, oil, Sriracha, ginger, and garlic. Whisk to combine. Add chicken breasts to the bowl and toss with marinade.
- Heat a large grill pan over medium heat. Add chicken breasts and cook until golden with grill marks and no pink remaining, 8 to 10 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate to let rest, then thinly slice.
- Build your lettuce cups: Fill lettuce cups with chicken and garnish with onion, carrot, and cilantro. Serve with lime wedges on the side.