10 May Strawberry Overnight Oats
These strawberry overnight oats will be ready and waiting for you in the morning!
And trust me, you will NOT regret making them!
xo Coach Jen
Strawberry Overnight Oats
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 3 tablespoons powdered peanut butter
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- In a pint jar, layer 1/4 cup oats, 1 tablespoon powdered peanut butter, 1/2 teaspoon chia seeds, and 1/3 cup strawberries, Repeat layers twice. Pour almond milk over top; seal and refrigerate overnight.