20 Mar Salmon Tacos with Avocado Lime Dressing
These salmon tacos are the bomb!!! They are really easy to make and taste delicious and I think they will be a fan favorite in your house!
PS: I cheat and buy the dressing at whole foods!!!
xo Coach Jen
Salmon Tacos with Avocado Lime Dressing
- 2 salmon filets
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1 avocado
- 4 corn tortillas
- romaine lettuce 2 leaves
- 1/2 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 1/3 cup beans
- 1/4 cup corn
- Preheat grill
- Mix the paprika, chili powder, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Rub the spices over the salmon filets and grill in aluminum foil for 20 min or so (depends on how you like your salmon, my kids will only eat fully cooked)
- Cut the avocado into cubes.
- When salmon has finished baking, top 4 tortillas with lettuce, cabbage, beans, corn, salmon, and drizzle with the avocado lime dressing.
- Serve and enjoy!