30 Jan No Sugar-Added Oatmeal Cookies
Posted at 16:38h in Uncategorized 0 Comments
Alright friends, these cookies are freaking delish!! You would never guess that there is no sugar in them.
If you have kiddos with a bit of a sweet tooth, or a sweet tooth yourself, these are the way to go!
No Sugar-Added Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 ½ cups quick-cooking oats (see Tip)
- 1 cup oat flour (see Tip)
- ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil or unsalted butter
- ¾ cup chopped dates, preferably Medjool, or raisins
- ½ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Combine oats, oat flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. Mash bananas in a medium bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, coconut oil (or butter), and vanilla; whisk until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients and dates (or raisins) and coconut to the banana mixture; stir until combined.
- Roll tablespoons of dough into balls and place on the prepared baking sheet, making 15 cookies per batch. Press with a fork to flatten slightly.
- Bake until firm to the touch and lightly brown on the bottom, 15 to 17 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.