17 Mar Margarita Chicken
We are big fans of tacos and taco flavor in this house…
So when I made this margarita chicken I knew that it was definitely going to be a fan favorite…
And guess what, IT WAS!
Enjoy! Xo Jen
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup salsa (I prefer the fresh kind)
- 1/2 cup Corn
- 1/2 cup black beans (rinsed)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 plum tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Rub the chicken breasts with olive oil, taco seasoning, and salt.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove chicken from oven, then top with salsa, corn, black beans, and cheese.
- Bake another 10 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and top with diced tomatoes and cilantro.
- Add sliced avocado and lime on the side.