17 Mar Lemon Dijon One Sheet Chicken And Veggies
Listen, guys, I am ALL about the one-sheet dinners these days…
I mean 1 pan to clean? Sign me up!
This one was a fan fave in our house and I will definitely be making this again
(This recipe called for red and yellow potatoes, but I chose to swap them out for sweet potatoes. So feel free to use whatever you have on hand.)
Lemon Dijon One Sheet Chicken & Veggies
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 pounds sweet potatoes (about 3 medium), cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 pound fresh Brussels sprouts (about 4 cups), quartered
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- Coarsely ground pepper, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large bowl, mix the first 4 ingredients; gradually whisk in oil. Reserve 1 tablespoon mixture. Add vegetables to the remaining mixture; toss to coat.
- Place chicken and vegetables in a 15x10x1-in. pan coated with cooking spray. Brush chicken breast with reserved mustard mixture. Roast 10 minutes.
- Turn chicken and stir vegetables; roast until a thermometer inserted in chicken reads 165° and vegetables are tender, 10-15 minutes longer.
- If desired, sprinkle with pepper.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.