20 Mar Healthy Steak Fajitas
These were a huge hit on our house to change up our “Taco Tuesday”!
Plus, these Healthy Steak Fajitas are soooooo easy and quick to make!
Enjoy! Xo Jen
Healthy Steak Fajitas
- Juice of 4 limes
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 medium red bell pepper sliced
- 2 medium yellow bell pepper sliced
- 2 roma tomato diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 oz flank steak cut into 1-inch strips
- 8 6- inch whole wheat tortillas
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 8 tablespoons 2% shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 tablespoons low fat sour cream or plain Greek yogurt
- In a medium bowl, combine lime juice, and paprika, add red and yellow bell peppers, onion, tomato, and mix well.
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add bell pepper mixture and cook 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until peppers are soft. Remove from pan.
- Add flank steak to the hot pan and stir-fry 2-3 minutes or until desired doneness. Lay out tortillas. Divide spinach evenly among each tortilla, top with cooked vegetables and steak strips.
- Top each fajita with 1 tablespoon cheese and 1/2 tablespoon sour cream before serving.