This is one of my favorite recipes EVER, so easy and tasty!
Enjoy! xoxo Jen
6 boneless chicken breast
4 garlic cloves
1/3 cup honey
1/2 cup low sodium organic ketchup
1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
2 tablespoons fresh parsley
1/2 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
1. Arrange chicken breasts on the bottom of your slow cooker; set aside
2. In a mixing bowl, combine garlic, honey, ketchup, soy sauce, oregano and parsley; whisk until thoroughly combined
3. Pour the sauce over the chicken thighs.
4. Close with a lid and cook for 4 to 5 hours on LOW, or 3 to 4 hours on HIGH
5. Remove lid and transfer chicken to a serving plate
6. Spoon the sauce over the chicken and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds