28 Feb Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal Bake
Posted at 15:35h in Uncategorized 0 Comments
This oatmeal bake is one of my favs, I make a double batch and have it for the whole week!
Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal Bake
- 2 cups rolled oats gluten-free if needed
- 1 cup quick oats gluten-free, if needed
- 1/2 cup granulated sweetener of choice * See notes
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 2 large eggs – for a vegan version, sub for 2 flax eggs
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup almond butter Can sub for any nut butter, coconut oil, or butter
For the Cinnamon Roll Glaze:
- 4 tablespoon coconut butter melted
For the protein-packed Cinnamon Roll Glaze:
- 1-2 scoops cinnamon protein powder
- 2 tablespoon milk of choice to thin out
- 2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F and line an 8 x 8-inch pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the eggs, milk, vanilla extract and almond butter. Whisk until combined. Add the wet mixture to the dry and mix until fully combined. If the mixture is crumbly, add a dash more milk until a thick batter is formed.
- Transfer the cinnamon roll baked oatmeal mixture to the lined baking dish. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until golden brown on top.
- Remove baked oatmeal and allow to cool for 5 minutes, before glazing, if desired.