22 Nov Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
Posted at 02:20h in Uncategorized 0 Comments
These were a huge hit in our house! You have got to give them a try!
Not only are they delicious but they can be thrown together so quickly!
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups oat flour, loosely scooped, not packed. gluten-free if necessary. see notes for homemade.
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice (I skip this because I personally cannot stand the spice lol)
- 1 cup chocolate chips /chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a muffin tin with liners and nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk pumpkin, coconut oil, eggs, maple syrup, and vanilla until well combined.
- In a small bowl, mix oat flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and stir until combined. Stir in any mix-ins.
- Scoop into muffin tin and bake for about 22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.