09 Jan Brussels Sprouts Salad
This salad is BOMB and full of so much flavor!!
You’ve gotta give this a try!
Brussels Sprouts Salad
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1.50 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- .50 cups olive oil
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and thinly sliced (5 cups)
- 2 cups thinly sliced radicchio (from 1 head)
- 1 cup chopped toasted pecans
- .50 cups roughly chopped sweetened dried cranberries
- .50 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1-ounce aged provolone or Parmesan cheese, shaved (about ½ cup)
- Whisk vinegar, honey, mustard, and ½ teaspoon salt in a medium bowl. Slowly drizzle in oil, whisking constantly, until well combined.
- Toss together Brussels sprouts, radicchio, pecans, and dried cranberries in a large bowl or storage container, if made in advance.
- To serve immediately: Add dressing, pepper, and remaining 1 teaspoon salt to Brussels sprouts mixture; toss. Add about half of the cheese and gently toss to combine. Transfer to a serving bowl or platter and top with the remaining cheese.