26 Sep Apple Pie Overnight Oats
Posted at 15:27h in Uncategorized 0 Comments
It’s officially Fall!
These overnight oats are BOMB and giving me alllll the cozy vibes!!
Apple Pie Overnight Oats
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup plain coconut yogurt
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- Toppings: 1/2 chopped apple, chopped walnuts, pure maple syrup
- Place all the ingredients except toppings in a jar or other container with a tightly fitting lid and give them a good stir.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight for at least 5 hours.
- In the morning, add additional liquid if you’d like. Once you achieve the desired consistency, add the toppings.