17 Mar Watermelon Lime Sorbet
This is one of my favorite summer treats!!
It is sooo simple to make and perfect for those hot days!
And…. The kiddos even love it!!
Tip… You can even add these to Ice-Pop molds for the kids!
Watermelon Lime Sorbet
- 5 heaping cups cubed watermelon (about 750 grams)
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- pinch of sea salt
- Place cubed watermelon on a parchment-lined baking sheet or plastic cutting board and freeze for 5 hours, or until frozen.
- Place lime juice, frozen watermelon*, and sea salt in a Vitamix or high-powered blender or food processor.
- Blend until watermelon is broken down into shaved ice type consistency.
- Want to turn these into ice pop for the kids?? Add a little more lime juice, blend more, and pour into ice-pop molds!