20 Mar Sweet Potato And Black Bean Chili
Who doesn’t love a good chili?! It has fall written all over it..
ANDDD IT IS MADE IN THE CROCKPOT!!! This is SO SIMPLE, you’ll love it!
Enjoy! Xo Jen
Sweet Potato and Black Bean Chili
- Olive Oil
- 2 medium-large sweet potatoes,
- peeled and diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 4 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground chipotle
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 ½ cups water
- 3 15-ounce cans of black beans
- 1 14-ounce can diced
- 4 teaspoons lime juice
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Dump everything into the crockpot.
- Cook on High for 4 hours. Or on Low for 8 hours.
That is it!!! Told you it was easy!!!