29 Aug Southwest Chicken Burrito Bowl
These Meal Prep Chicken Burrito Bowls are delicious! They’re gluten-free and only take about 30 minutes to put together.
They’re great for a quick and easy dinner for busy weeknights!
Southwest Chicken Burrito Bowl
- 2 cups kale (or lettuce of choice)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 3 cups shredded or cubed chicken cooked
- 3/4 cup corn, canned
- 1 1/2 cup black beans, canned
- 1 cup rice, cooked
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- drizzle Avocado Lime Dressing – I use primal kitchens dressing
- Cook the rice according to the directions. Mix in paprika, cumin, cayenne, and pepper when the rice has about 5 minutes left. Set aside.
- Layer each bowl or container with kale, tomatoes, shredded chicken, corn, beans, and rice.
- Top with optional dressing and enjoy immediately or refrigerate for later!