17 Mar Rainbow Coleslaw
It’s GRILL season and this side dish is SO SIMPLE and delicious to tag along with some fresh grilled protein!
This also makes for a great make and take side dish for any summer BBQ!
- red cabbage ½, shredded
- carrots 2 medium, peeled, and coarsely grated
- yellow pepper 1 small, seeded, and finely sliced
- spring onions 6, trimmed and finely sliced ***HACK…I used pre-cut veggies from Trader Joe’s!
- raisins ½ cup
- Greek yogurt – 1 cup
- garlic clove ½, crushed
- lemon juice 2-3 tsp
- Put the cabbage, carrots, pepper, spring onions, and raisins in a bowl and toss lightly.
- For the dressing, mix the yogurt and garlic. Season with salt, ground black pepper, and lemon juice.
- Pour over the vegetables and toss lightly.