25 Jul Protein Pudding
This is my go-to snack at night that is delicious and satisfies my sweet tooth!
You have to give it a try!
- 1 scoop protein powder (any flavor)
- 1 tbsp powdered peanut butter
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- ¼ c unsweetened vanilla almond milk + water to desired texture
- Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate for 4 hours or until the chia seeds become “gel” like. *Add water as necessary if pudding becomes too thick*.
- Add healthy toppings such as fruit, nuts, cool whip, or even a little something extra!