11 Oct Not So Glamorous One-Pan Chicken And Veg
This not-so-glamorous, one-pan chicken and veg is as simple to make as it looks! Clean-up is nearly nothing either.
So that is WHY this makes the best weeknight meal to get your protein and your vegs all together with little to no effort.
ENJOY! xoxo Jen
Not So Glamorous One-Pan Chicken And Veg
- 2 large chicken breasts about 1 1/2 pounds
- 2 cups broccoli cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 large carrots cut into bite-sized chunks
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh black pepper
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Combine seasonings in a small dish and set aside.
- Slice chicken breasts in half through the center to create two thinner pieces.
- Arrange chicken in the center of the baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and rub into both sides to coat. Sprinkle about 2/3 of the seasoning mixture over both sides of the chicken, rubbing into each side.
- Arrange vegetables on either side of the chicken. Drizzle with olive oil, toss gently to coat, then sprinkle evenly with the remaining seasoning mix.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until vegetables are tender and chicken is no longer pink.
- Tent with foil and rest for 5 minutes before serving.