17 Mar Kiwi Mango Overnight Oats
I love waking up to overnight oatmeal for breakfast. It’s simple and easy and makes my mornings run smoother when I can just grab something quick that is already done!
And this Kiwi and Mango Overnight Oat recipe with coconuts is… WOWZA!!!
Drop me a line if you try this recipe or head to my post over on Instagram or Facebook and tell me what your favorite overnight oat recipe is!
Kiwi and Mango Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats (certified GF if needed)
- 1 tablespoon ground flax
- 3/4 cup dairy or almond milk (use slightly less if omitting flax)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon honey (or maple syrup)
- Diced mango
- Diced kiwi
- Diced banana
- Unsweetened shredded/flaked coconut (toasted if desired)
- Combine oats, flax, milk, and optional chia seeds in a mason jar (or bowl). Screw on the lid, and shake (or stir).
- Add vanilla extract and honey. Stir until mixed in. (If using frozen fruit, add it now).
- Put the lid back on or cover, and refrigerate overnight (or at least 3-4 hours).
- When ready to eat, top with diced mango, kiwi, and banana. Sprinkle with shredded coconut and enjoy!