20 Mar Holiday Roasted Veggies
i’m obsessed with Brussel Sprouts and roasted veggies in the fall, this is an easy peasy dish and super delicious!!
This also makes a great dish to take along to where ever you are going on Thanksgiving!
Enjoy xo Jen
- 3/4 lb. Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 large carrots, peeled and sliced into 1/2” pieces
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. chopped rosemary leaves
- 1 tsp. chopped thyme leaves
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 c. toasted pecans
- 1/2 c. dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 400°. Scatter vegetables on a large baking sheet. Toss with oil, balsamic vinegar, rosemary, and thyme. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until the vegetable are tender, shaking the pan halfway through.
- Before serving, toss roasted vegetables with pecans and cranberries.