20 Mar Grilled Veggie Kabob
These grilled veggie kabobs are one of our favorite grill recipes! It goes perfectly with your favorite protein and is so filling!
There is nothing like that grilled char on those veggies! Delish!!
Enjoy xo Jen
Grilled Veggie Kabobs
- 1 yellow squash
- 1 zucchini
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms
- 1 small red onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 ear fresh corn, cut into 1-inch rounds
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat a grill to medium-high and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Cut the vegetables into similar-sized chunks and thread them onto 4 metal skewers. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the skewers for 8 minutes per side or until the vegetables are tender and lightly charred.
- Remove from the grill, season to taste!