16 May Grilled Swordfish With Miso Glaze
This grilled swordfish is to die for!
Little hack… sometimes I skip the sauce because it takes too much time and well, life! Lol!
Enjoy! Xo Jen
Grilled Swordfish With Miso Glaze
- 2 6- to 8- ounce swordfish steaks
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 6 shallots, peeled and halved
- 6 radishes, halved
- 3 tbsp. unsalted organic butter
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
- 1/3 c. crushed nuts
- 2 tbsp. shiro miso
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Season swordfish steaks with 1 tbsp. olive oil and 1/4 tsp. each salt and black pepper.
- Grill until golden brown on both sides and fairly firm to the touch, 8 to 10 minutes total. Transfer to a serving platter.
- In a large bowl, toss shallots and radishes with 1 tbsp. olive oil and 1/4 tsp. each salt and black pepper.
- Grill, cut-side down until lightly charred and tender, 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer to serving platter.
- Make sauce: Heat a small saucepan over medium high heat (or place it right on outdoor grill). Add butter, sesame seeds, and hazelnuts. Stir often until nuts are a deep golden brown, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in miso, maple syrup, sesame oil, garlic, and 2 tbsp. water.
- Spoon all over swordfish and veg to serve.