20 Mar Grilled Cabbage Steaks
Say what?! CABBAGE steaks?!
These are so tasty, don’t judge until you try!
They are super easy to put together and perfect for any busy weeknight, or a tasty weekend lunch!
Grilled Cabbage Steaks
- 1 large head of cabbage, cut into ½”-thick rounds
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Red pepper flakes
- Chopped cooked turkey bacon
- Crumbled blue cheese
- Freshly chopped green onions, for serving
- Ranch dressing, for serving
***Instead of ranch I prefer to use plain greek yogurt with dry ranch seasoning.
- Heat grill over medium-high heat.
- Brush cabbage steaks on both sides with oil and season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Place on grill and cook until tender, about 5 minutes per side.
- Top with turkey bacon, blue cheese, and scallions and drizzle with ranch dressing before serving.