22 Apr Greek Grilled Chicken Kabobs
Alright… If you know me, you know how much I love to bring you recipes that you can grill! And this one is so freaking good!
It’s easy to throw together in a pinch which makes it a great meal for any night of the week.
Added bonus, you got your veggies and protein all done in 1 shot!
Greek Grilled Chicken Kabobs
- 1 lb chicken breasts cut into 1.5-inch cubes
- 2 cups bell peppers cut into cubes
- 2 cups red onion cut in 1-inch segments
- 2 cups zucchini sliced 1 inch thick
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice of one lemon
- ½ tablespoon lemon zest of one lemon
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic about 3 cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes optional
- Chop your vegetables.
- In a large bowl, mix together your marinade. Add cubed chicken and vegetables. Stir together until evenly coated and marinate for at least 20 minutes.
- Once the chicken/veggies have marinated – preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Assemble skewers. Grill on medium-high heat for 5 minutes, flip and grill for another 5-10 minutes until chicken is browned and cooked to 165 internal temp.