21 Aug Egg White Breakfast Wrap
This is so simple it’s silly…
It is simply a matter of throwing all the ingredients into a pan, then throwing it into a wrap when it’s done cooking! So easy and it tastes soo good!
Enjoy! xo Jen
Egg White Breakfast Wrap
- 4 egg whites
- A tiny pinch of fine-grain sea salt
- A few tablespoons of chopped chives
- A dollop of pesto
- A small handful of mixed salad greens
- Throw all ingredients in a pan and cook until eggs are white.
- Toss in a whole wheat wrap and BOOM…. you’re done!