20 Mar Crockpot Pasta Free Minestrone Soup
The crockpot is my FAV way to make soups!
We’ve been on a total potato kick lately… So of course I had to try this recipe!
Let me know how you like it!
Enjoy xo Jen
Crockpot Pasta Free Minestrone Soup
- 8 red bliss potatoes cubed
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes
- 15 ounces crushed tomatoes
- 6 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- 15 ounces red kidney beans, drained & rinsed
- 15 ounces great northern beans, drained & rinsed
- 3 celery stalks, sliced
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 lb green beans, cut into 1-in pieces
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 2 bay leaves
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Add all ingredients to the slow cooker.
- Cook HIGH 2-3 hours or LOW 4-6.