17 Mar Chili Lime Chicken Skewer
OMG… these are a MUST TRY!!!
And they have grilling season written all over them!
Throw some different vegetables on a few extra skewers alongside them and your dinner is complete!
Chili Lime Chicken Skewer
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon organic honey
- 3 tablespoons chili garlic paste
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- lime wedges for serving
- Take skewers and soak them in water while preparing food.
- Cut chicken into small chunks and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together all of the other ingredients.
- Put the chicken into the bowl of marinade.
- Toss around so all is coated and put onto skewers.
- Grill until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with vegetables and lime wedges.