18 Dec 10 Healthy Grab And Go Snacks
In a perfect world we would all prep our meals and have 5-6 small complete meals daily but… that is not always reality.
Here is a list of some healthy grab & go snacks!
10 Healthy Grab And Go Snacks
- Nut butter packets – many companies now make single-serve nut butter packets
- Celery & Carrots – boring, yes. Nutritious, absolutely
- NutsFrozen Grapes – its something about the crunch…
- Turkey or Beef jerky – bring on the protein!
- Pouched Fish – now again, not the most glamorous but it does the trick
- Hard-Boiled Eggs – once this list is done you may not have any friends. I do not suggest you eat them together haha
- Plain greek yogurt
- Single-serve cottage cheese
- Kale Chips – most stores will carry Kale chips now, but make sure you check for added ingredients