20 Feb 10 Healthy Grab & Go Snacks!
In a perfect world we would all prep our meals and have 5-6 small complete meals daily but… that is not always reality. Other than the recommended protein drinks, shakes and bars, here is a list of some healthy grab & go snacks!
- Nut butter packets – many companies now make single serve nut butter packets
- Celery & Carrots – boring, yes. Nutritious, absolutely
- Frozen Grapes – its something about the crunch…
- Dried plums – keep your jokes to yourself, they are actually delicious and will give you a boost in energy!
- Pouched Fish – now again, not the most glamorous but it does the trick
- Hard Boiled Eggs – once this list is done you may not have any friends. I do not suggest you eat them together haha
- Plain greek yogurt
- Single serve cottage cheese
- Kale Chips – most stores will carry Kale chips now, but make sure you check for added ingredients
xo Jen & Your NV Coaches